RSS

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

Review New Scotties

Today I will write about the new mission I received free from Smiley360, The new product Scotties Facial Tissue.
This is what I received:
One (70 count) box of Scotties® Facial Tissues
2 Full value coupon
Sharing Smiley360 Guide

I can tell about this new Scotties is extremely soft but at the same time is very resistant, its excellent for sensitive skin. I used it to remove my makeup and it was perfect. I recommend it to my friends and if you are one of those peoples who have sensitive skin should try out these new Scotties. Also the new Scotties are convenient to carry in the car, their little box I can put under my seat and I don't take space.



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario